2020年3月7日土曜日

Annoying Man


A man in Aichi Prefecture who was tested positive for the coronavirus visited some restaurants having an intention to spread the virus to other customers. He was supposed to stay at home for two weeks, but he left his house after saying to his family that “I’ll spread this virus to other people.” It’s very annoying that there is such a person especially when everybody is very sensitive about the virus. Fortunately, there aren’t any reported cases of the virus in this prefecture, but I think, sooner or later, there will also be infected people. That is because there are infected people in the neighboring prefectures. I’ll avoid going to crowded places such as malls and restaurants this weekend.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/