2020年3月14日土曜日

Japan


In Japan, you can travel around this country by using bullet trains. They connect to most of the primary cities. And, if you want to go to the country side, you can take our local trains. It can be said that Japan is a tourist friendly country. There are still many prefectures that I’ve not explored yet in Japan. I want to know and learn more about its history. Its existence is much longer than the US. I also want to know why foreign people are curious about its old customs, traditions and our latest trends. I want to take videos of everything about our country then post it on YouTube to show everyone our culture, tradition, beliefs and characters to be understood before they visit our country.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/