2020年3月21日土曜日

Olympic Flame


The Olympic flame for Tokyo 2020 was handed over on Thursday in Greece. Flame relay marathons are supposed to be held all over Japan from March 26th to July 24th. The last place for the event will be in Tokyo and the flame will be used at the opening ceremony. Personally, I’m not in the mood to watch international sporting events. I guess many Japanese people also feel in the same way. The relay will start in Fukushima Prefecture on March 26th and it will be held without cancellation. In case the Olympics are held as planned from July 24th to August 9th, I am doubtful if the players will come to Tokyo risking infection. Tokyo is the fourth largest hotspot of the virus following Hokkaido, Aichi, and Osaka. I’ll observe what kind of decisions the Olympic committee will make.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/