2020年3月11日水曜日

Kindle


I ordered Kindle, a device which was designed only for exclusively reading Amazon books. The gray scale screen is convenient for our eyes and it doesn’t emit a blue light, so you can use the device at night without a light from a lampshade and does not cause a glare at reader's eyes. Also, if you applied for a plan at 10 dollars monthly, you can read more than 100 thousand books only by choosing books on the internet. There are limited English books in our bookstores. This gadget would enable me to search any book that I would like to read. I could expand my English lessons more through this digital reader. Because of the corona virus, the government urges us to remain at home. Using this device will make use of my extra free time at home, instead of being idle. This will really keep me busy and continue making my thoughts active even during this virus alarming period.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/