2020年3月28日土曜日

Lunch with Colleagues


I ate lunch with my colleagues yesterday at a sushi restaurant and a café. Since I am going to leave the school by the end of this month, three of my colleagues kindly invited me to a farewell lunch. We were handling 5th graders together during this school year so we have shared many experiences such as daily classes and school events. They will still be working at the school next school year. We talked about their opinions on their new tasks. A few days ago, our principal announced the new assignments for the teachers in the school. Although we were in charge of 5th graders this year, one will be in second grade, another one will be in fourth grade and the other one will be in fifth grade next year. I’m looking forward to seeing them next time and hearing their stories about their students.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/