2019年5月29日水曜日

Birthday


I became thirty one year old yesterday.
Nothing changed in my life.
Two months have passed since I started to work for the current school.
Honestly, I wish time would pass more quickly, and this school year would be over as soon as possible.
Based on my work experiences at a junior high school and an elementary school, it turned out that working as a regular teacher is not my dream job.
I may try the role for one year in the next year, but it will never be my life-long job.
I want to focus only on English education.
I am not interested in class management, club activities, and school events at all.
As I experience different things every day, I believe I can find my dream job.



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/