2019年5月6日月曜日

Cebu


I watched a Netflix program titled “Street Food.”
Episode 9 was about street foods in Cebu.
It was my first time to see so many native Filipinos as well as to see their respective villages.
Reef eel soup, roasted pig, and Chinese spring rolls were introduced in the program.
We Japanese don’t put eel into our soup, so I was surprised to see how a cook used the fish in that manner.
Unlike in Japan, eating out is common in the Philippines.
It is one of the biggest difference between us.
There is a Filipino food restaurant in my city and you can enjoy the food without having to travel to the Philippines.
But, I still want to talk to native Filipinos and feel the air of the island.



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/