2019年5月7日火曜日

New Blog


I have written on my blog for more than a year already about my daily experiences.
My purpose in writing on my blog is to improve my English writing skills and to memorize words.
During this Golden week, I made my second blog entitled The Corner of Classic Japanese Books.
I write book reviews about classic Japanese books.
I believe there are many good old books but they are not lined up at the bookstore for easy viewing but instead kept in archives in libraries.
After reading books, I summarized the contents and wrote comments about the books in Japanese.
And then, I use Google Translate and finally edit minor corrections on my own.
I wish many people will read my blog and will have interest on old books.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/