2019年5月14日火曜日

Sports Day


Sports Day is going to be held this Saturday in our school.
The students will perform a dance and join a relay race.
Their parents will also come the school to see their performances.
The students have been 
preparing hard for that day.
Homeroom teachers look very busy because they have to conduct regular lessons and instruct the students how to do the performances on the ground under the heat of the sun.
Since I am an assistant teacher, I am not handling any homeroom activity.
When I went to a classroom to teach a lesson, the lesson was canceled suddenly to take time for the said preparation.
I'm still not used to this irregular changes at the elementary school.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/