2019年5月22日水曜日

Observing Lessons


I am working as an assistant teacher at an elementary school.
Fortunately, I can join lessons held by different teachers.
While observing their lessons, I can learn their techniques of talking and explaining.
First and foremost, teachers need to tell why the students have to study each subject.
Unless the students think that they want to learn, the class can be meaningless.
I’m in charge of teaching English at a certain class in sixth grade.
I feel scared whenever I enter the classroom because of the fear of making mistakes.
I really don’t like to see students’ unpleasant facial expressions during my lesson.
I will prepare enough for the next lesson to conduct it without any mistakes.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/