2019年5月21日火曜日

Rain


It has been raining since last night.
We didn't have any rain for the last few weeks and I feel soothed whenever I hear the sound of rain.
Our prefecture is known as having the least amount of rainfall in Japan, so there are a lot of ponds to keep water in.
But that is not enough because once in a few years, people in this prefecture face water shortages in summer.
We even get water from a dam in a neighboring prefecture throughout the year.
By the way, June is usually the rainy season in Japan. Unfortunately, if we don’t have much rain during that season, then when summer comes, there can be much less water supply.
Although it’s dark and humid during the rainy season, I feel relaxed thanks to the soothing sound of the rain.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/