2019年5月4日土曜日

Seminar for Teachers


I joined a seminar for teachers yesterday.
There were ten participants in the room including me.
The main speaker was an elementary school teacher in Osaka.
I noticed why he is known as a skillful teacher.
In my opinion, he is attentive to people all the time and he can give appropriate comments to them such as “Good idea”, “You did well”, and “Thank you.”
The main purpose of attendance for the seminar was to know the atmosphere of seminars for teachers.
I have started to work for an elementary school since April and it was my first time to join such a seminar.
I really look up to him, but to be honest, I don’t want to get along with the other participants because I felt uncomfortable for being there.
The participants looked like followers of religion.
But anyway, it was a good occasion to get to know what a seminar like is for teachers.



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/