2019年5月19日日曜日

Dinner After Athletic Event


Sports Day was held in our school yesterday.
There were a lot of parents and even people who live in near the school.
I mainly worked as staff for athletic events such as a rally race and a dance performance.
All of the events were over without any accidents and time of the day passed more quickly than I imagined.
After work, fourteen teachers went to a buffet style restaurant to honor the effort of the main teacher for the day and to enjoy delicious meals after working hard.
For the last couple of weeks, the teachers and students were busy to prepare for the event, but regular days will come back to our school next week.
I am satisfied with working as a member of the teachers for the big event.



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/