2019年5月17日金曜日

Tattoo


I am always surprised with the number of people who have tattoos when I visit foreign countries.
In Bangkok, there was a tattoo parlor near a grocery store and I saw some customers having a tattoo service from the tattooist in the outdoor.
I think Japanese people have a different outlook at foreigners with tattoos.
If you have a tattoo in Japan, you usually cannot take public baths and people might give you a strange look or avoid looking at you.
However, non-Japanese people, of course not everyone, wear tattoos as one of their fashion.
I still cannot understand why people want to have tattoos despite the harm it can bring, like infection, HIV, other bacteria that a customer can get.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/