2019年5月16日木曜日

Working as a Teacher


I have been working for my current elementary school for one and a half month.
I think that as long as you work for a school as a fulltime teacher, it might be difficult to live your life happily.
Most of the teachers look exhausted and I don’t think they are enjoying their lives.
There are many paper works aside from having classes.
Some of them come to school on weekends to do their work that hasn't been finished.
Once you are hired as a teacher, you won’t be fired as long as you do not do something bad.
It is a precious experience to be able to share time with students, but beyond the merit, you need to do many tasks despite an average salary.
This year would be a good period to observe how elementary school teachers work at school throughout a year.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/