2019年5月28日火曜日

License for Teaching


You need to have a teaching license to conduct lessons at elementary school.
Although I don’t have the license, I am employed as an assistant teacher at an elementary school thanks to the licenses for junior and senior high school.
Based on the law, I am not allowed to conduct lessons, but they make me do because of one regular teacher don’t come to school for her private matter.
The principal didn’t say anything about conducting lessons without having the license.
I will prepare enough to provide meaningful time for the children, but I won’t take any responsibility if someone outside school accuse me of doing lessons without having the license.



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/