2019年5月30日木曜日

Comfortable Wind


It’s very comfortable these days to go outside in the evening before sunset.
Although the daytime is hot, cool pleasant air blows at around 6 p.m.
I went to the city center to buy clothes for a business banquet which will be held this Friday.
No dress code is set up, but I want to join the party with a new outfit.
While walking the downtown, I saw a lot of business people.
I usually see only kids at an elementary school, so seeing adults except teachers on weekdays was refreshing to me.
To be honest, I don’t think I am fitting the elementary school.
Working at school as a fulltime teacher is so stressful for me.
I will study more after work to get a more reasonable job for the next school year.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/