2019年5月15日水曜日

Speaking in English


I am more comfortable in talking to foreigners than Japanese people.
There is an ALT in our school came from America.
I like to talk with her very much.
She comes to school on Tuesdays and Wednesdays only, so I am looking forward to meeting and talking with her on these days.
When I talk with Japanese, I always need to be serious at school.
But with her, I can talk frankly without worrying about my each comment.
In the future, I want to live in a foreign country because I want to live with foreigners without talking Japanese.
By the way, I am going to take an exam in July to become a permanent teacher.
I am planning to work as a teacher at a school for Japanese people in a foreign country.
In order to achieve my goal, I will study a lot before the examination.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/