2019年5月3日金曜日

Osaka


After watching a program on Netflix titled “Street Food,” I booked a round trip bus ticket and I went there yesterday.
The purpose of the one-day travel was to visit three restaurants which were taken up in the program. 
The three restaurants were a takoyaki restaurant, an okonomiyaki restaurant, and an izakaya Japanese style restaurant.
The izakaya was unfortunately closed but the rest two were open and I enjoyed their dishes.
I felt the owners make dishes carefully and with great care.
The takoyaki was special.
It had very simple ingredients with a piece of octopus and a slice of ginger.
The takoyaki reminds me of the phrase “Simple is the best.”
I was tired with the long bus rip and long walk, but I was satisfied with being able to visit those places actually.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/