2020年1月10日金曜日

Dream Job


I like to study English with elementary school students. Compared to being with high school students, for me, talking with and eating lunch with elementary school students is more fun. However, I don’t think I want to become a homeroom teacher because those teachers need to conduct lessons of almost all subjects and to do other tasks besides having lessons such as planning for a school trip, attending many meetings on their assigned tasks, and handling delinquent students. I just like to teach English to the elementary students, so in the future, I want to work part-time at a school. Although the job is a calling for me, the salary is not enough. This is why I’m studying programming to get a well-paying job. After getting the job, I’ll work as a part-timer at school by using my free time after work as a programmer. 


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/