2020年1月22日水曜日

Smoking at School


Yesterday, a lecture was held by a pharmacist in our elementary school about smoking. He explained how bad for your health and how addictive smoking is. One of the surprising things I found at first at the elementary school was there are many teachers who smoke. It’s not allowed to smoke in the campus, but the teachers go to the parking space next to the campus, and smoke during breaks. The students know which teachers smoke because you can see the smoking space from inside the school building. I wonder how the teachers who smoke can explain to the students that smoking is bad. I personally don’t smoke at all. I’ll see if the teachers who smoke will act to stop smoking or not after the lecture.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/