2020年1月18日土曜日

Necessity of English


In our daily lives in this city, it’s not necessary to speak English. The only place you are required to speak English is in school. Students have to learn English as a subject, although they don’t use it outside the classroom. I also work as an assistant teacher at school and it is difficult to explain why we should study English. Apparently, English is useful to talk with foreigners but there aren’t many occasions for them to meet with non-Japanese people. I have foreign friends and I understand how important being able to speak English is. I recently think about how I can make an environment where the students think of English as a required skill to be learned for their future.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/