2020年1月30日木曜日

Endurance


Last Saturday, when I went to the gym early in the morning and ate lunch after workout, I felt really satisfied. Being able to do exercises in the morning is a big pleasure for me. I’m not interested in drinking alcohol and buying products of expensive brands. The rest of the things I need to achieve is to get Ph. D and living abroad. To get the degree and to relocate myself to another country, I need to make more money as a programmer. Working as a programmer allows me to work anywhere using the Internet and to get a good salary. I’ll become a programmer this April and by the age of 34, I will get the lifestyle as a freelancer who works in a foreign country studying for Ph. D.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/