2020年1月4日土曜日

Pictures at The Cafe


I’m a big fan of Mr.Children, a Japanese rock band. I’m a member of their fan club. Once in a few months, the fan club members receive a booklet that introduces their recent activities and interviews. I got the latest one on January first. The book cover was the picture of the four members smiling at the café. I was really curious where the café is. I looked very closely at each picture which was taken at the café. Finally, I found the name of the café and it turned out that the café is Shirokane Lounge in Tokyo. I live very far from Tokyo, so it’s difficult to get there soon. However, I’ll definitely take a picture at the café just like the band members do on the booklet. I want to pursue my interests without being swayed by trends and by what everybody likes.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/