2020年1月15日水曜日

Job Openings at University


My father texted me a few days ago with a piece of information about a job opening at Kagawa University. The job consists of organizing events held for both Japanese students and exchange students and conducting English lessons. My biggest dream is to be a teacher in university, so I applied for the post yesterday. If I pass the document screening process, I’ll be joining an interview and conducting a mock lesson. I know about the university well because I graduated from that school. I like the atmosphere of university because students seem to do anything they want to do unlike elementary and high school students who have to follow any instructions from teachers. I hope to get the dream job.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/