2020年1月23日木曜日

Matchmaking Agency


For the first time in my life, I went to a matchmaking agency yesterday. I don't have plans of getting married yet, but I was curious as to what kind of service they provide. On February 11th, an event is going to be held by the agency. Both male and female participants will make bread together and talk while making and eating. I have never attended such an event, so I signed up for the event to see how matchmaking events were organized. The agency also has a partner introduction service. If you pay and register your profile, you can choose anyone from the list, and go on a date with them. You can see pictures and profiles of people online, and then you can ask the person if they want to go on a date with you. I will not be using the service in the near future, but it was a good experience, knowing about the match making agencies’ services.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/