2020年1月3日金曜日

Job Application


I’m looking for a new job for the next fiscal year. The online programming school where I studied programming provide its job introduction service. The users can apply for jobs through the online school. It’s not 100% guaranteed that the users can get a job from the first choice, but it is easier to look for a job by using other websites. Since I completed the two curriculum in the school, I believe I can give a good image for the companies on the list. I applied one of them yesterday. It is an IT company and it has headquarters in Tokyo. Also, there is a branch in Makati, Philippines. The website says “if you hope to work in the Philippines, you can work there.” I thought the job is for me, because I can work as a programmer in a foreign country, especially an English speaking country. I’ll be getting a reply from the person in charge of the company soon. I hope to get the job and to work in the Philippines.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/