2020年1月19日日曜日

Workout with My Friend


I went to Okayama Prefecture to meet my friend and to do workout with him at a gym. After picking him up at Okayama Station, we headed to a gym which is at the outskirts of Okayama City. There were more users in the gym than I expected, but we enjoyed lifting weights for two hours. My friend has his own YouTube channel which talks about different techniques for working out. I was satisfied with his coaching because I learned some new tips to stimulate my muscles. After the workout, we went to a yakiniku restaurant to eat a lot of protein for energy recovery. He motivated me to make my own YouTube channel. I want to get more subscribers than him in the near future.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/