2020年1月14日火曜日

Second-Hand Shop


I got a pressure cooker for free a year ago but I’ve used it only once. That was because the chicken breast didn’t become tender as I thought it would. I went to a second-hand shop yesterday to sell it off. Fortunately, it was sold at 1,000 yen. Honestly, I didn’t expect that it would be sold, for it was slightly used. I appreciate the shop which bought my pressure cooker. By the way, I’m going to leave this room in two months because I am thinking of moving to another city to find a job. I’m not sure where I’ll be moving in, but I need to get rid and discard a lot of my things by then. I have a lot of clothes that I don’t wear anymore that are occupying to much space in my drawer. I’ll inquire from this shop again if they buy used clothes.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/