2020年1月5日日曜日

Rich Canadian


I played tennis yesterday. The tennis courts were owned not by the city but a Canadian businessman. He has a huge house in this city and there are two tennis courts inside his premises. He lives in Takamatsu City and works as an executive for a foreign company. I don’t know about his details though. He has a beautiful Japanese wife, a daughter, and several luxury cars. I’ve never seen such a rich person in my life. I thought the building next to the tennis courts was a hotel or something, but one of the tennis club members told me that it is his family’s house. I didn’t have any chance to talk with him, but I’m really curious about his personality. He made me realize that if you earn a lot, you can play tennis inside your premises every day. The private tennis courts and big house motivated me to work harder to be like him.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/