2020年1月26日日曜日

Minimalist


Yesterday, I watched a Netflix documentary titled “Minimalist.” A lot of minimalists in America appeared in the documentary and explained about their perspectives in life, comparing before and after becoming a minimalist. Some live in very tiny cottages and others possess only the things which can be packed in backpacks. Most Americans still believe "bigger is better." People buy even unnecessary things enticed by fancy advertisements and also live in  way too big houses with some rooms left unused. The minimalists said that you should own only necessary things without being tempted by ads and live your life as you need. Personally, I don’t buy things that much and I wear only a few clothes I like. However, I’m not a minimalist but I just cannot afford to buy expensive products. I want to increase my income and see if I can do a shopping spree or spend money on other things.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/